Quantcast

W.I.P. Arma 2 - s.t.a.l.k.e.r. Call of chernarus single player and multiplayer online

W.I.P. Arma 2 - s.t.a.l.k.e.r. Call of chernarus single player and multiplayer online

Remdog
This is simply a recreation of the game stalker, it is currently nearing it's alpha release and would soon need players to assist in testing it. The main objective of the game is to survive mainly through team work and skill, also scavenging for ammo, guns and food/water is very important too. I put these in this forums as I use many things from dayz, and also the game is very much like dayz.
Features:
Hunger and thirst
Sleeping
Zombified stalkers
Bloodsuckers
Blind dogs
Patrolling enemies and friendlies (groups of 5)
Safe zones where bullets don't damage you
Stashes
Enemy camps
Multiplayer
PvP
Anomolies (burn, electro, mincer, etc)
Artefacts
Message me some recommendations!!

W.I.P. Arma 2 - s.t.a.l.k.e.r. Call of chernarus single player and multiplayer online

Allendium
as someone that loves both stalker and dayz, I would love to see how far this goes.

Re: W.I.P. Arma 2 - s.t.a.l.k.e.r. Call of chernarus single player and multiplayer online

Niceonegunit
I made a very similar mod awhile ago, but no one was interested and the thread sunk down into the depths somewhere.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)