State of Decay 2

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
You guys in for State of Decay 2? As a break from our fancy DaiZy mods for a while? I´m totally in for it. Getting the feeling of a DayZ/Sims game somehow. And it´s cheap, only $30. I can´t wait!

Check the game up on YouTube and tell us about it!

Re: State of Decay 2

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
You guys in for State of Decay 2? As a break from our fancy DaiZy mods for a while? I´m totally in for it. Getting the feeling of a DayZ/Sims game somehow. And it´s cheap, only $30. I can´t wait!

Check the game up on YouTube and tell us about it!
Yep! Did do!, went in to it! Buy this game! Just do it!!!!!!!

Re: State of Decay 2

benevolentdevil
I don't like it , most games that have entirely set characters , or set "roles" I'm not too much of a fan of, nor games that are absolutely entirely single player.

 That's my biggest "gripe" about the STALKER games ... it's all single player, in a setting where I think it'd be awesome multiplayer.

SoD2 ... almost "had it" though.  Almost did a really great game.

Re: State of Decay 2

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Yep! Can see that. Not for everyone. The reason i like it that much is because it´s going the opposite direction from DayZ. So focused on the social aspect. Like Sims in a way (not a fan, just that aspect). And those cheesy characters having me laugh so hard. Just my kind of humor, lol!