Stalker ... again

benevolentdevil
Ok, so I discovered Real Survival Pack doesn't really "work" , I mean everything fires, it just doesn't work for basic "survival" ...
  It's more for , Military "role-play" , or MilSIM play.
some of it does work, and other parts don't  ...  extensive testing ... I just wasn't happy with it.

 ..........  I do like some of having "base-building" aspect to "Stalker" , the MGB construction system isn't -really- ideal for Stalker play.

 So ... I'm considering ... re-inventing the wheel here.

Re: Stalker ... again

benevolentdevil
Found somewhat of an exploit , or bugg ... not sure how it can be fixed :

 Bolts ... throwing bolts, if hitting AI or players, kills them.

 I found this out by testing anomaly trigger ...  while interesting, wasn't a thing I wanted or expected.

Re: Stalker ... again

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
Ahhh? To bad. Haven't tried it yet, but. No use then? I'm fine anyways but it could be cool to try it out. Think i'm over my head with my games for now anyway so. So many mods to put time in. Jeez!

I'm gonna try two things. Test my "cards" i downloaded from Klaycus site. Think they are missions for the other maps i've got already. Can't wait for Lingor and Clafghan. Hope i can manage em to work. Two, try to run LotDs main mission (Chernarus) through Last Days. Just for fun. Maybe it works since LotD is baked in to LD. Probably not. Don't think i can access the modified map that way. Well see.

And there is less player menu settings in Last Days as well. The same as in Origins, so if it starts it surely not gonna work right.

Re: Stalker ... again

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
Lol! Bolts. Maybe knocking them out, but killing em. Throwing nails on people. I always had a dream from the first time i logged in to DayZ MP. To throw an empty whiskey bottle in someones face. Lol! First knock him out, then draw a line with raw meat from him to a zombie spawn. Lol!

A thing for Frankie to do when he returns.

Re: Stalker ... again

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
Ahhh? To bad. Haven't tried it yet, but. No use then? I'm fine anyways but it could be cool to try it out. Think i'm over my head with my games for now anyway so. So many mods to put time in. Jeez!

I'm gonna try two things. Test my "cards" i downloaded from Klaycus site. Think they are missions for the other maps i've got already. Can't wait for Lingor and Clafghan. Hope i can manage em to work. Two, try to run LotDs main mission (Chernarus) through Last Days. Just for fun. Maybe it works since LotD is baked in to LD. Probably not. Don't think i can access the modified map that way. Well see.

And there is less player menu settings in Last Days as well. The same as in Origins, so if it starts it surely not gonna work right.
Yup! Card or (KapTy) sure was missions. Now i've got plenty of maps to LD.

Lingor and Clafghan in particular. Lovey!