Requests for modders

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
When you build missions in your Editor you having a tool that adds sounds in your mission. I've did it like picking the sound i wanted, placed it to an object that fitted the purpose, like a radio to the sound of a radio or a siren, alarm to a bunker, army camp etc. After that i added a (trigger) ellipse that acting on anybody repeatedly or just once. Then effects, trigger, my sound.

My question is can i add this in to mods like DayZ in a easy way myself? Or is it a way and will from any of you modders to make something like this happen? Imagine a small script you can pick and choose, putting in and pulling out into a mod as you wish. You could have a bunch of random sound adds that gives you a nice surprise every time you switch em. The cool thing except the sweetness by having more sounds in the mod should be that if anybody reacts to it, and if the enemies act on it (guarded by/acting on). It would be an another layer of threat. You could make some areas way harder to accede. With these sound scrips you getting a whole stack of games in one game.

Had this idea a while now. Can this be done?