RELEASE: DayZ X [18.104.22.168] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|
This post was updated on .
DayZ X is based on Haleks's FACTIONS release. I've removed most features, such as friendly AI and what not. And "rebuilt" it to be DayZ X (an updated version of BreakingZero). That being said, Haleks spent alot of time fixing glitches and getting 22.214.171.124 playable.
I've also used the DayZero replacement addons, wich opens up buildings and replaces wreck models.
I will also be using the Epoch building system, later on. Therefor, the building supplies in the cheat menu wont work, obviously.
- Automatic lootcycle.
- Epoch building system.
Update 0.1 changes:
- Fixed addtoBack options.
- Added the baseball bat to more buildings.
- Set up a proper heli crash loot table.
- Added the fishing pole to the loot table.
- Moved all .50 cal's to Heli Crash. (Lapua still spawns in Military Special).
- Removed take clothing function (skins spawn everywhere anyways).
- NVG's got a higher chance to spawn in heli crashes, but does spawn in Military Special.
- Added better loot coords to more buildings.
- Lootcycle triggered by sleeping in a tent (automatic in the next update, I just solved it fast).
- Made a minor adjustement to the color filter.
1. Download the DayZ X mod you wanna play.
2. Move @DayZX to your OA directory, from the downloaded addons folder.
3. Move any of the missions to your mission folder.
4. Make a shortcut from your beta patch and add -mod=@DayZX to the launchparameters.
CREDITS: Above, Fedus_87, Haleks, Niceonegunit, DayZ_SP, Unknown, and ZedHunter, the DayZero community + the Breaking Point community!
All the 126.96.36.199 fixes were made by Haleks. Deploy bike script: Jukki
Self bloodbag script: Krixes
The building system: The Epoch guys.
First off great job on rolling this out quick!
I had the same problem as posted above not being able to respawn on death. I had to end task arma since the esc key was disabled (ie in combat). I did notice the "glock icon" was still present and flashing, not disabled so probably the culprit. (I was using the with AI mission file didn't try the no AI). Not game breaking but just have to restart on death until fixed. Thanks again as it is still fun!
So far, I've moved the spawns on respawn. I've not tested the knockout on respawn yet.
AI food spawn is getting looked it. They would not spawn with the new food.
Bandit triggers were fixed and moved from spawns. But enter a village at own risk.
The combat system will be either removed or fixed.