RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10f (04.08.2018)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
Roll the posts here or in DaiZy 1987 Chernarus by Oliv. Think hes showing a list of codes to change that, somewhere in these posts. You can change the skills and the sensitivity on zombies by retype settings. Have to do that myself in Chernarus 1987, way to sensitive in that one, and thereĀ“s  more zombies in that mod, being a bigger problem then .

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

JSnake
What do you mean roll the posts?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Or scroll. Scroll the treads for it. Check the posts here. Think Oliv been putting the settings to change the zombie behavior here or in the DaiZy 1987 Chernarus thread.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Wyvern D13
Yo dude,why is there no ai? whats the problem why cant u add it? is there any way i can add it or maybe links to other missions that works with this mod or smth i dunno? i just really want ai on dat mission

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

benevolentdevil
headshots, axe to the head.

 Shotgun in the face works ...  Not really any "harder" than vanilla zeds , just body hits do way less damage to them.  If I remember right, some of the "military zombies" with helmets might need two shot sto the head ... I can't recall if that was this mod or another though.

 You can edit two files in the dayz code , I forget which ones atm ... but setting thier speed to 2 should make them "walk" , makes the zeds much easier, not swarmed so much anyways.

--------------------------

 Olive - what constitutes as "warm clothes" in arma2 OA ?  This isn't like Arma3 or Origins where you got craploads of clothing options, all clothes are "skins" in arma2.  I'm confused why or how some would be "warmer" than others ...

 Also, I'd like a way in game to turn off some of those weather features myself.  The wind gusting around, actually eats away my FPS worse than being in cherno full of zombies and players.  Too much dynamic fog also.

-------------------------------

Rachel -

 Epoch COULD have been a great game if it wasn't used as a glorified battle royale.   More of a RP style, would have worked GREAT! Epoch's greatness , was ruined by the "military included" objects and assets, it made PvP combat too easy to get into, to easy to attain.
  But ... it's BEST feature was indeed base building.  You could make a spot, relatively "safe" in a very unsafe world.  A place you could stash some things.  It did take effort to "build" anything , took time ... at least before admins started giving out "starting kits" ( bribes to play thier server), and tweaking the mod/traders to make it easier to base build.

 Overpoch was made specifically for PvP.   Overwatch being a pure PvP oriented mod for dayz.

 Vanilla has it's appeal for sure.  But it was always lacking stuff as well.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v6.10f:

- fuel barrels/tanks/veh refuel/fill logics fixes (siphon2.sqf, jerry_fill.sqf, jerry_refuel.sqf)
- player can now use jerrycans for "Land_fuelstation_w"
- added player action for check fuel quantity of all tanks
- fn_selfActions.sqf fixes
- crafted crate distance is now reduced to 1m instead of 2.5m (craftingCrate.sqf)
- player can now sleep in tent object of ObjectA2
- fatigue (delay for sleep in tent) locVar added to playerstats_Epeen.sqf (round(time*100/10800))

My last big game was ruined by a player action bug using jerrycans :/
In fact I realized I didnt finished completly all my refuel/fill scripts ! (missed a lot of logics)
I hope all is ok now but I continue tests :p

@benevolentdevil
skins and clothes are the same, just 2 diff words... at least in my mod
The functionnality of skins (or clothes) are linked to temperature calc. in this mod
by checking the type of "skin" of the player every second, each "skin" have their own temp factors

About weather effects, all you search is in ...1987FACTIONS_Namalsk_v610e.namalsk/fixes/player_spawn_1.sqf

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Eric the Viking
Hi Oliv82,

This mod has seen quite a few fixes over the months which is great... have these fixes been applied to the Chenarus mod? Namalsk has been a nice change but it's time to revisit Cherno... ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Oliv82
Hi Eric
Ive played a lot of Namalsk those last time, and adjusted some things , I admit Namalsk is very particular about survival gameplay and it was very interresting to work on it

Of course i dont forget Chernarus, and all my fixes "notes" are writted to help me to update this map too )
I worked some hours to update Chernarus, not really enough time to update all the features but only the "critical things" are fixed, like jerrycans and others little "accessories" features

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10f (04.08.2018)

Above
Administrator
Nice one! I might have to try this.