RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.03 (24.12.2017)

12

RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.03 (24.12.2017)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Zeds are back :)
Since long time I wanted to update the old Namalsk DayzSP FACTIONS version
http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-1-7-7-1-FACTIONS-Namalsk-v1-2-07-15-UPDATED-td10506.html

This day has come and thats was a long way to fix all this mod :)
So, this version still have 1.7.6.1, cuz I had too much problems with 1.8.6.1, i decided to work on this version

- gearGui 1.88 merged
- SpawnAi system of chernarus1987

v6.00:
- Same zeds armors values of Chernarus mod

- Radiations:
    - added differents zones (size differs) who emit radiations in accordance of original Namalsk map
    - new "Radiation" icon for dayz GUI (color is adjusted by radiation level, light green to flashy red)
    - new value in ColoredMonitor, "Irradiation" absorbed value in mGy (milliGrays), red if value is > 500mGy
    - added Geiger counter PUG1 model (CfgWeapons object), if you don't have this tool, radiation features will not activate, just take attention of "radiations road signs" and all will be ok :)
    - Geiger counter sounds
    - added "Anti-Rad" pills to reduce faster the irradiation level of the player (tablet of 2 pills max)
    - (it's a game and for the gameplay, player reduce irradiation level also without those pills)
    - "Irradition" text in ColoredMonitor switch to green color if you take anti-rad pill (alternate red/green if still > 500 mGy)
    - Blood lost detection activate the ColoredMonitor (by irradiation and time factors)
    - EVR's bring radiations when it come, so take cover inside houses, buildings to reduce rads levels
    - EVR radiations are progressivly increased (by random values) to max at final blowout effect
    - APSI dont protect you against radiations, APSI protect you for EVR finals effects (just before player become unconscious)
    - EVR script minors logics fix (entities classes around player and APSI off time after blowout)
    - obiously, radiations have effect on player health, those damages are calculated by maths
    - irradiation cause the same visuals ppEffects than loose of blood (value by maths also)
    - ObjectA2 bunker is a very safe place to protect from an EVR
    - SpawnAi conditions updated with EVR time (if EVR start no Ai or Bloodsucker will spawn)

- rscTitles.hpp minor fixes about GUI icons (fracture and radiation idc values)
- Bloodsuckers loot is updated
- player_switchModel.sqf fix player model keep the same name if differents clothes are weared
- vehDamage vars minor fix (+CfgVehicles hitParts fix) no more errors in rpt file
- player_rePosTrash.sqf updated
- Factions init file restored (now bandits spawn !... missed east center sides)
- CarsNearRoads updated (vehicles spawn with loot, loot isnt the same for each class of veh)
- hud.sqf fix (for savegames)
- minor loot chances fixes
- clothes skins values updated (added light rad_protection var. + fixed warm effects)
- skin11 and skin12 are replaced by others 3d models and side values are fixed (no more red tags for friendlies survivors now)
- GL attachment muzzle fix on AK-74 and M16 series

- New "pitch tent" system: player can show the exact position of his tent before pitch (delay:20 sec)
- Tent model follow the "normal" 3dgeometry of the terrain during the pitch anim
- DomeTent 3dmodel is rotate by +90°cw (the entrance is now at front of player)
- object_monitorGear.sqf updated for "DomeTent" (show now max. capacity of Weapons,Mags,Backpacks)
- fn_selfActions.sqf updated for tents actions (disabled "pack tent" high priority, param. is now "false")
- Tents can be inside, on roofs of houses, buildings (worldToModel command fix)
- fnc_SetPitchBankYaw function (by bapedibupa) added
- mark_MyStuff and unmark_MyStuff functions updated (now player can show on map his tents locations)

v6.03:
- added GUI: Geiger counter mesure (in mSv/h) just above radiation icon
- reloadHUD.sqf restored in init.sqf
- crafting with string item restored from Chernarus 1987mod
- removed itemTent from cfgMagazines in dayz_code.pbo (already in config.hpp of dayz_equip.pbo)

Install:
- Arma 2 AO required
- For Steam users: open launch parameters--> -mod=@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP;-nosplash -showscripterrors
- For Beta shortcut users: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP" -nosplash -showscripterrors

MAIN FILE: (>1 Go)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aokmpfbkxm3kylo/Oliv82_Namalsk075%2BDayZSP1761_MAINv6.00.rar
UPDATE (3.77 Mo)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6azc75a38i2v4x/Oliv82_Namalsk075+DayZSP1761_PATCHv6.03.zip

For adjust your start gear !
Missions\DaiZyNamalskSP_AI603.namalsk\scripts\fn_playerLoadout.sqf

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.00

ZombieKiller_DE
Hey, thanks for updating. This sounds great

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.00

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Hi, just a quick update:

- fixed: now bags on loot can respawn (cycleLoot + EVR's + sleep)
- new start gear (makarov + emptybottle + bandage)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Ryan
Hey there fella, how can i get this to work? when i load in im in the sea with 10 units along the bottom and cant do anything? i've tried everything to try and make it work but so far im having to revert back to the older version of namalsk:/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Oliv82
Hi, mm strange, this mod is based to the old Factions 1.7.7.1 Namalsk and Ive never had any problem with it

Have you extracted main files from zip to Arma2 main directory and mission file in missions folder ?

You got an error message ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Memesss
I cannot get it to start when I goto scenarios and choose the namalsk dayz one, it loads then just says DayZ and a little 0 on the bottom right doesn't change at all

Yeah i've tried everthing i can think of, i even downloaded to older version again extracted it and overwrote the files from the new in the older files folder, and i must be getting something wrong because i dont have a missions .bpo in the missions folder just loads of other directories for .sqf? i've been trying to get it working for the past 5-6 hours with no avail lol

Right, so i've managed to get it working; i've had to overwrite the old namalsk.bpo mission with the 'missions' folder in the updated version! although it does say 0.75 No AI, does that mean no friendlies or no bandits aswell, you should compile the 'missions' folder into a .bpo file for other people wanting to play as the mission didnt show up for me in the folder.. just thought id let you know what the problem was xD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Oliv82
Sorry Ive just read your message and finished my tests today, just quickfixes and gameplay adjustements

v4.04 features are listed at OP, but I checked an error in my mod, it was a missing file (description.hpp missed) this file was needed to open Solo/scenarios menu, I usualy dont use this command to test my mod
I open the map editor (ctrl+Y) and play like that

I dont know if to compact mission file to .pbo is more stable but so far I had never seen any difference
I think to be sure, you should have the "right" "Namalsk" menu at start, mine have the little "DayZ" black logo at right top of the screen

I've tested this mod on my other laptopPC (with steam installed) with no problem
The NO AI was an old version, I keeped called like this but AI's are in

In fact in each mission folder, it must be only one mission.sqm for each folder and each .pbo have their own mission.sqm
So you must do a choice to compact your mission folder to .pbo or not

@Memesss:
I dont know, try the last update which contain the solo mission menu fix
or you can try to bypass by map editor (ctrl+Y) for me, it work fine

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Ryan
Yeah i just cant get it to work dude, i've gotten to the point where i can walk around and things but theres no DaiZy UI, loot, AI or Zombies.. im lost and confused as of what to do now aha, ill keep trying though and see if i can solve the issue! if you know how to fix let me know but if not its no worries and ill try to correct it myself, i also have the 'DayZ' logo in the top right corner with the '@Namalsk_DayZ_SP' underneath it.. ill keep at it and carry on trying though buddy:)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Eric the Viking
This post was updated on .
I'm having the same problem. The game starts, select the mission but for me the game just stops. I hit ALT-F4 save and exit, restart and "resume" game. I spawn in a forest in forester (lumber-jack) clothing with no gear. There's no UI and no zombies or loot.

I do have the Namalsk background showing when at the menus and the DayZ logo in the top right too.

EDIT:

Ok, tried your CTRL-Y trick, no change. Everything stops at the "Dayz" loading screen. A quick look in the RPT file shows the following as the last entries;

[14051,62.164,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.1.196. MISSINIT: missionName=DaiZyNamalskSP_AI, worldName=namalsk, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]

[14051,62.761,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_cache_disable.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

"[NAC AII CLIENT] :: AII client INIT."

[14263,82.402,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[14263,82.422,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=1.0.1.196, "]

[14263,82.444,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=1, BIS_functions=L 1-1-A:1, group=L 1-1-A, player=B 1-1-B:1 (Eric), _playerType="US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1", _playerGroup=B 1-1-B"]

[14264,82.524,0.067,"CBA_VERSIONING_SERVER: cba=1.0.1.196, "]

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."

EDIT2

Ok, used your exact command line and switches, no change - game stops at loading screen, the RPT show as last entry....

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."

...and there's no progress beyond that. Hitting ALT-F4 and loading the save game returns you to the forest as previously described.

Here's a screen shot of the install too...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

mrhuy1003
I have this error - please help me

I have copy full file request of you

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Eric the Viking
@mrhuy1003

Did you remember to add the correct command line to your start parameters as per the bottom of Oliv82's first post?

Oliv82 wrote
Install:
- Arma 2 AO required
- For Steam users: open launch parameters --> @CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP" -nosplash -showscripterrors
- For Beta shortcut users: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP" -nosplash -showscripterrors

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Ive forgot something about Steam launch commands:

-mod=@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP;-nosplash -showscripterrors

I hope it will be OK now...
IIt's exactly the same commands on my laptop

I think for beta way, you probably need arma2 addons files, I remember now, Ive never managed to run this mod with beta shortcut with Steam installed because Arma2 was not installed on my laptop

I checked again on my laptop, it's ok, but apparently you need to launch the game from Steam
Parameters for Steam users fixed at Opening post

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

akjohnny
awesome :) good work Oliv, appreciate you updating this still

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Ryan
finally have it working! i had an error in my paramiter with it being namalsk i automatically had '-mod=@DayZ_Namalsk_SP;@NC;'

The ';@NC' was causing the error just to lumber around xD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

mrhuy1003
This post was updated on .
You can tell me how to heal survival AI ?
Can I change map to cherno ?
And i want edit spaw item and bandit more , please help
P/s : i have play this mod very good , tks you support for me :D
Tom

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Tom
Did you download and enable namalsk map?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

Ozzy Boy
Is there AI cause the mission says no AI

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

akjohnny
yeah i haven't found any  AI in a few hours playing this mission
12