RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

12

RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Zeds are back :)
Since long time I wanted to update the old Namalsk DayzSP FACTIONS version
http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-1-7-7-1-FACTIONS-Namalsk-v1-2-07-15-UPDATED-td10506.html

This day has come and thats was a long way to fix all this mod :)
So, this version still have 1.7.6.1, cuz I had too much problems with 1.8.6.1, i decided to work on this version

There is a fix/added list:
- Quick bandage action script
- Tents spawn
- Matches script (from 1987)
- Temp values adjust (player altitude factor, kind of clothes factor, kind of vehicle, fire sources)
- Selfbloodbag script by me, added bloodType rhesus Test system from 1.8.6.1
- Now you can heal, bloodbag, do the bloodTest, reanimate, (or dismiss) for each AI's
- Bleed time fixed
- CloseDialog 0 for all actions from gear GUI
- WearClothes script redone (~20 skins)
- work on player_spawnCheck
- SleepTent script
- "Heatpack" item chance fixed
- BloodSuckers OK
- EVR script redone and tweaked
- 2 additionals bags
- Unconscious script redone
- player_spawn_2 tweaked
- No refuel script
- Namalsk Intro restored
- New vehicles re-spawn system
- now player can't open gear GUI while unconscious
- Colored_Monitored HUD: added Weather system
- Now M9 ammo compatible with G17
- Only one bleed problem fixed
- misc. items (build me) fixed
- you can fill bloodbags with your own blood (with the kit)
- Loot chances checked
- Loot cycle
- Few crap items from 1.8.6.1
- Weapons Attachements from 1.8.6.1 (crossbow, rifles and pistols)
- Fine stats/speed adjustement of each vehicles (old parameters were not fixed)
- Repair vehicles fix + added few vehicles from vanilla arma 2
- Chance to lose your toolbox and/or your repair item (different %chance for each part type)
- Bear trap fix (but not added ingame)
- Now player can be Infected by zeds and/or Sick with cold T° (with new effects)
- New NPC_alertzombie script
- work on eat and drink scripts
v4.04:
- added ~40%Chance to eat disgusting can food + small chance to be sick (disgusting food restore only ~250pts of hunger, +regenBlood / 8)
- Food without output is safe (like pistachio, cooked meat etc..)
- added ~50%Chance to be sick eatting raw meat
- added ~30%Chance to be sick with waterBottle
- now player can fall unconscious if near messing status (and player have 5% chances of die every seconds while thirst or hunger > ~ 1600)
- Delay between EVR's increased at ~60%
- added 14 items from 1.8.6.1 for crafting (Bandages, Arrows, Quiver for the moment), most of them are useless
- Solo --> Scenario menu fix (gui\description.hpp)
- various minors fixes

A lot of fixes but mainly I keeped the 1.7.6.1 multi to convert to SP
99.9% of script errors are fixed, sometimes a lootspawn object error can be generated but it's very rare and it is not a problem

Install:
- Arma 2 AO required
- For Steam users: open launch parameters--> -mod=@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP;-nosplash -showscripterrors
- For Beta shortcut users: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP" -nosplash -showscripterrors

MAIN FILE: (~980 Mo)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y6fb55ws0lv6q1a/Oliv82_Namalsk075%2BDayZSP1761_v4.00.rar
UPDATE v4.04: (~31 Mo)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4m6il2hzdz23aep/Oliv82_Namalsk075%2BDayZSP1761_UPDATEv4.04.rar

For adjust your start gear !
Missions\DaiZyNamalskSP_AI.namalsk\scripts\init\daizy_functions.sqf
Line 44 --> fnc_onPlayerLoad

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.00

ZombieKiller_DE
Hey, thanks for updating. This sounds great

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.00

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Hi, just a quick update:

- fixed: now bags on loot can respawn (cycleLoot + EVR's + sleep)
- new start gear (makarov + emptybottle + bandage)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Ryan
Hey there fella, how can i get this to work? when i load in im in the sea with 10 units along the bottom and cant do anything? i've tried everything to try and make it work but so far im having to revert back to the older version of namalsk:/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Oliv82
Hi, mm strange, this mod is based to the old Factions 1.7.7.1 Namalsk and Ive never had any problem with it

Have you extracted main files from zip to Arma2 main directory and mission file in missions folder ?

You got an error message ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Memesss
I cannot get it to start when I goto scenarios and choose the namalsk dayz one, it loads then just says DayZ and a little 0 on the bottom right doesn't change at all

Yeah i've tried everthing i can think of, i even downloaded to older version again extracted it and overwrote the files from the new in the older files folder, and i must be getting something wrong because i dont have a missions .bpo in the missions folder just loads of other directories for .sqf? i've been trying to get it working for the past 5-6 hours with no avail lol

Right, so i've managed to get it working; i've had to overwrite the old namalsk.bpo mission with the 'missions' folder in the updated version! although it does say 0.75 No AI, does that mean no friendlies or no bandits aswell, you should compile the 'missions' folder into a .bpo file for other people wanting to play as the mission didnt show up for me in the folder.. just thought id let you know what the problem was xD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Oliv82
Sorry Ive just read your message and finished my tests today, just quickfixes and gameplay adjustements

v4.04 features are listed at OP, but I checked an error in my mod, it was a missing file (description.hpp missed) this file was needed to open Solo/scenarios menu, I usualy dont use this command to test my mod
I open the map editor (ctrl+Y) and play like that

I dont know if to compact mission file to .pbo is more stable but so far I had never seen any difference
I think to be sure, you should have the "right" "Namalsk" menu at start, mine have the little "DayZ" black logo at right top of the screen

I've tested this mod on my other laptopPC (with steam installed) with no problem
The NO AI was an old version, I keeped called like this but AI's are in

In fact in each mission folder, it must be only one mission.sqm for each folder and each .pbo have their own mission.sqm
So you must do a choice to compact your mission folder to .pbo or not

@Memesss:
I dont know, try the last update which contain the solo mission menu fix
or you can try to bypass by map editor (ctrl+Y) for me, it work fine

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Ryan
Yeah i just cant get it to work dude, i've gotten to the point where i can walk around and things but theres no DaiZy UI, loot, AI or Zombies.. im lost and confused as of what to do now aha, ill keep trying though and see if i can solve the issue! if you know how to fix let me know but if not its no worries and ill try to correct it myself, i also have the 'DayZ' logo in the top right corner with the '@Namalsk_DayZ_SP' underneath it.. ill keep at it and carry on trying though buddy:)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Eric the Viking
This post was updated on .
I'm having the same problem. The game starts, select the mission but for me the game just stops. I hit ALT-F4 save and exit, restart and "resume" game. I spawn in a forest in forester (lumber-jack) clothing with no gear. There's no UI and no zombies or loot.

I do have the Namalsk background showing when at the menus and the DayZ logo in the top right too.

EDIT:

Ok, tried your CTRL-Y trick, no change. Everything stops at the "Dayz" loading screen. A quick look in the RPT file shows the following as the last entries;

[14051,62.164,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.1.196. MISSINIT: missionName=DaiZyNamalskSP_AI, worldName=namalsk, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]

[14051,62.761,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_cache_disable.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

"[NAC AII CLIENT] :: AII client INIT."

[14263,82.402,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[14263,82.422,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=1.0.1.196, "]

[14263,82.444,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=1, BIS_functions=L 1-1-A:1, group=L 1-1-A, player=B 1-1-B:1 (Eric), _playerType="US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1", _playerGroup=B 1-1-B"]

[14264,82.524,0.067,"CBA_VERSIONING_SERVER: cba=1.0.1.196, "]

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."

EDIT2

Ok, used your exact command line and switches, no change - game stops at loading screen, the RPT show as last entry....

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."

...and there's no progress beyond that. Hitting ALT-F4 and loading the save game returns you to the forest as previously described.

Here's a screen shot of the install too...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

mrhuy1003
I have this error - please help me

I have copy full file request of you

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Eric the Viking
@mrhuy1003

Did you remember to add the correct command line to your start parameters as per the bottom of Oliv82's first post?

Oliv82 wrote
Install:
- Arma 2 AO required
- For Steam users: open launch parameters --> @CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP" -nosplash -showscripterrors
- For Beta shortcut users: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP" -nosplash -showscripterrors

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Ive forgot something about Steam launch commands:

-mod=@CBA_CO;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP;-nosplash -showscripterrors

I hope it will be OK now...
IIt's exactly the same commands on my laptop

I think for beta way, you probably need arma2 addons files, I remember now, Ive never managed to run this mod with beta shortcut with Steam installed because Arma2 was not installed on my laptop

I checked again on my laptop, it's ok, but apparently you need to launch the game from Steam
Parameters for Steam users fixed at Opening post

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

akjohnny
awesome :) good work Oliv, appreciate you updating this still

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Ryan
finally have it working! i had an error in my paramiter with it being namalsk i automatically had '-mod=@DayZ_Namalsk_SP;@NC;'

The ';@NC' was causing the error just to lumber around xD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

mrhuy1003
This post was updated on .
You can tell me how to heal survival AI ?
Can I change map to cherno ?
And i want edit spaw item and bandit more , please help
P/s : i have play this mod very good , tks you support for me :D
Tom

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.03 (07.05.2016)

Tom
Did you download and enable namalsk map?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

Ozzy Boy
Is there AI cause the mission says no AI

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v4.04 (10.05.2016)

akjohnny
yeah i haven't found any  AI in a few hours playing this mission
12