RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

1 ... 72737475

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Lurchington
Can someone more thoroughly explain how to install this mod? I have 2018 but I want one where I may have the building system, I have v3.0.2 however I cannot figure out how in the world to install it properly because every time I try to play it after starting the game up, it just says Multiplayer and not Singleplayer. It is really being frustrating lol

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

H2TheOsoFresh
Does anyone of the AddOns folder to DayZ V1.8.0.3? DayZ Commander is being very, very, very slow. It'd be appreciated if someone could reply a download link to the AddOns. Thanks!
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

mower
Hello
I get an error message when I launch this game:

No entry "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ.scope"

I click continue and click play on the DaiZy FACTIONS mission it loads the mission, another message appears for a few seconds and then the game goes into a screen with "dayz" in the middle and there is a 0 (zero) in the bottom right corner. I then have to alt+Esc out of the game.

Any ideas what the problem is?
Cheers

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

mower
I have somehow managed to get rid of that error message but now when I play the car patrol mission it crashes when I try to look at the gear of anything.
Any ideas?
Cheers
daz

plz help

daz
plz help i installed and followed the steps i am running dayz on the latest version and i get error message that says You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content plz help..!!!!!!!!!

Re: plz help

Eric the Viking
Hi Daz,

You might need to read the install instructions again.

This mod uses DayZ v1.8.0.3 as the base not "the latest dayz" as you have written.

Try again but make sure you follow the instructions to the letter!

Having an issue with resuming

H_bomba
Hi, I'm having some major issue with resuming the game after saving and exiting.

Notably, i used to be able to, but now i am not :/

https://pastebin.com/RkGdCHsW

That's the only log i'm able to find -_-

So what's happening is i'll click resume, it'll go to loading... Then boot me back our to the scenario chooser without actually giving me any error.

Any ideas?

Re: Having an issue with resuming

Eric the Viking
Hi H bomba,

If it was working and now it's not then something must have become corrupted.

You could try refreshing your Arma2 install - then copy that to a new folder and then add on a fresh copy of the mod.

Also, not sure if this is going to apply but, the saved game will only work with a given mission file - if you have modified the mission .PBO file the save game will be invalid, you'll need to start a new game.

Re: Having an issue with resuming

MrThirsty
I decided to pick this up again - some great updates really enjoying, thanks!

The music seems to loop itself into short segments - is this a known issue??
"Reality is for people who lack imagination"

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

BlueDragon
I have the same problem but dont know how to fix it help?
No entry "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ.scope

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Ragadast22
For when version 3.0.3?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Slash Ghost 25
Hey Ragadast. Unfortunately I don't think there is going to be a 3.0.3 or any other update for this mod. Like many of these great mods on this forum, this one seems to have been abandoned, especially sense the title specifies that this mod hasn't been updated sense January 20, 2014.
I downloaded this mod a week or so ago and have been playing it ever sense, and I would also like to see another update, but like I said I doubt there will be one.
A mod I was going to recommended if you are wanting a version of DayZ singleplayer that gets updates is DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 by Oliv82, but I can tell you have already visited that mod. I have been on here for a while, and Oliv82's mod seems to be one of, if not the only mod that gets updated.
I hope this helped. I'm new to this forum and I was helped quite a bit so I'd like to return the favor to newcomers.

Re: Having an issue with resuming

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
I know this post is old af. But i´ve noticed that if you deactivate an expansion/mod for an another one, then reactivating it again the old save file ain´t gonna work. You have to start a new game. At least what i think whats happening. So DON´T reinstall your game before trying this. That´s the issue when i playing Origins Lite SP anyways, i´m sure.

Maybe if you installing the game (A2) to all users, like, lets say 3-4 admin users on your PC. Then you create a specific user to a specific mod, perhaps that can solve it, so you don´t have to delete 500 hours in a mod just to play or try another one. I´m gonna try this method i think, maybe. Happen to have 2 PC´s with Arma on em, with 2 HDD in each, lol! So 4 Arma installs all together, lol!, actually on separated account when i´m thinking about it. Yes, i choosed a specific user to the very expansion that´s activated, check!

Hope it´s working on one installment as well. If you or anybody else do try it tell us about it.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

obinobi
Hey everyone, I know its been a while since its release, however I decided to install and play this mod once again after a couple years. I ran into an issue though when I went to play the mission..

 I installed everything correctly(I'm like 90% sure) but when I went to start the mission, the "DAIZY" Loading screen pops up with a loading bar, it takes a while, but it eventually gets past this. Then theres some kind of an error(I think its a missing file or something) Then it goes to another "DAIZY" loading screen. Except on this one, theres a loading bar that doesnt move, and a number 0 beside it.

 It will just sit here on this screen forever and the only way to get rid of it is to alt+F4 out of the game.
 Any help would be appreciated! I really want to be able to play this mod again :)

Cheers
How did you manage to get rid of the error message? I'm having the exact same issue..

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Slash Ghost 25
Hey obinobi. What files do you currently have downloaded? Could you post some screens of the files you have downloaded and all the smaller files that you have? I'm not at home now but if I am not busy later I will try and compare your screens to my loadout to try and see what the problem is.

EDIT: And by smaller files I mean the .pbo files you currently have downloaded.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Slash Ghost 25
This post was updated on .
So after weeks of not playing this mod I thought I would give this another go, but when I went to load this mod up, it said "Addons 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'" and after clicking OK it says "Cannot load world 'ca\chernarus\chernarus.wrp'". I deleted the shortcut I was using and went back through and reset how the mod is needed to be set up (by remaking the mod file), but it keeps saying the same thing. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
EDIT:
So after an hour if trying to get the mod to work, I seem to have got past the problem I previously stated. However I now have a new problem: when I try and load up the mission file it says files that are depended... I'm certain you know what else it says... are missing. These files being dayz_anim, dayz_code, dayz_communityassets, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, and zeroday. When I open the file, it has all of these except zeroday. I have no idea why the mod decided to break on me, but does anyone have any idea what I need to do? I would really like to play this mod again.
1 ... 72737475