Quantcast

RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

1 ... 72737475

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Lurchington
Can someone more thoroughly explain how to install this mod? I have 2018 but I want one where I may have the building system, I have v3.0.2 however I cannot figure out how in the world to install it properly because every time I try to play it after starting the game up, it just says Multiplayer and not Singleplayer. It is really being frustrating lol

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

H2TheOsoFresh
Does anyone of the AddOns folder to DayZ V1.8.0.3? DayZ Commander is being very, very, very slow. It'd be appreciated if someone could reply a download link to the AddOns. Thanks!
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

mower
Hello
I get an error message when I launch this game:

No entry "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ.scope"

I click continue and click play on the DaiZy FACTIONS mission it loads the mission, another message appears for a few seconds and then the game goes into a screen with "dayz" in the middle and there is a 0 (zero) in the bottom right corner. I then have to alt+Esc out of the game.

Any ideas what the problem is?
Cheers

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

mower
I have somehow managed to get rid of that error message but now when I play the car patrol mission it crashes when I try to look at the gear of anything.
Any ideas?
Cheers
daz

plz help

daz
plz help i installed and followed the steps i am running dayz on the latest version and i get error message that says You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content plz help..!!!!!!!!!

Re: plz help

Eric the Viking
Hi Daz,

You might need to read the install instructions again.

This mod uses DayZ v1.8.0.3 as the base not "the latest dayz" as you have written.

Try again but make sure you follow the instructions to the letter!

1 ... 72737475