Origin Lite SP 0.1

1234 ... 11

Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Big Bill
shut the fuck up..

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Where'd it go???

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This mod? Think they took it down. Maybe u can get it creating a account on their site (only in russian)? To bad, i love it. And i´ve got it. Can i put it up here (think you are allowed to share it)? If so how do i do that?

P.S. Never been on this site though! Have to check their site vk.com/dayzorigins.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I say share it if you can ... you'd have to upload it to some place where it can be downloaded, and then paste the link to download.

 The original Origins people had released all thier arma2 mod content to the public long ago ( focusing on Arma3 ).
 I would doubt even beyond that, anyone would care if it was shared here. Arma2 Oa is "too old" , and not many folks floating around here anymore either.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Rachel ... I can't find it on that site, all I see are server advertizements ... you are gonna have to share it , lol.
Dropbox or google drive or something ...

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
I knew it. I´m on it. Have learn about how to do it first. Can i flip it in to your mail or something? Give me some advice how to do it. Checking dropbox out, i ain´t putting it up in public though cause it´s not my work so i don´t know the rules on that. Know the most of Arma stuff is free shareware but we have to do it like this i think. Coming back on this later letting you know.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Ready to go. Having it in my "Google Drive". You have to instruct me further how to do it.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I'm not too familiar with google drive myself ... I'll kinda have to log in and look , but I think you can copy the link here , and allow us to follow to it ...

 Not entirely sure ... I couldn't get my steam screen-shots to post directly on the forum here. I don't really know how to use the forum features here very well.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Yep! We have to do a research on it. I letting you know when i understand it better. Thought that rather you or me had to send it or requesting it through mail.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
my email : awfrailey@gmail.com ... if that helps.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Tell me when you got it.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
It's downloading ... 2GB will take a while though on my crappy internet ;)

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
ok got it, and unpacked ...

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
ok, got it, unpacked ... I think I put all mods and mission where it needs to go ... however, ..
It keeps telling my, cannot play/edit mission because .tavi has been deleted.

I see .tavi in the addon mod itself.

Need help Rach

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
im playing this origin sp in chernarus.
need to modify some stuff but work great.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Eric the Viking
For the benefit of others;

You can download Origins Lite SP 0.1 here.

You may also like an add-on / patch to this game with some distinct Stalker themes - you can find that here.

For this link I recommend you use Chrome and translate the page to English if need be as it contains installation instructions and important mod information.

Btw, you won't need the "Origins Lite SP 0.1 files", just the three archives linked in the instructions.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
000000 -

What modifications for cherno?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
ok tried changing maps ... still giving same error ,

"cannot play/edit due to content thats been deleted.tavi"

 tavi and taviana are in the  addon files for the SP mod.  checked, double checked, and triple checked.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
benevolentdevil wrote
ok, got it, unpacked ... I think I put all mods and mission where it needs to go ... however, ..
It keeps telling my, cannot play/edit mission because .tavi has been deleted.

I see .tavi in the addon mod itself.

Need help Rach
Ok! This is how i´m doing it.

Only having the main A2/AOA game installed. Extract the Ori. SP. Put it in Arma as usual. Put the missions in missions.

Activate org., restart the game. Activate DayZ that now popping up in the expansions. In my expansions i´ve got an option to activate "Expansion". That one is activated. Also running it on the beta patch that came with the mod.

Starting the game; Load screen saying; DAYZ
                                                   ORIGINS
                                                    LITE SP
Expansions;

x Arma 2: Army of the Czech republic (Lite)
x Origins Mod 1.7.9
x DayZ
x Arma 2
x Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
x Arma 2: Private Military Company
x Arma 2: British Armed Forces
x Expansion
x beta

My window screen. Upright corner; DAYZ single player plus logo

                                                             Origins Mod 1.7.9
                                                                             DayZ
                                                                       Expansion
                                                                              beta

Left down corner; MOD origins logo, DAYZ spp logo, and the Arma logos.

Right down corner; Version 1.62.103718
               DayZ 1.8.0.3 SP Plus 0.3.5.1

The screen should show the classic Vanilla DayZ screen from Chernarus.

The game can and will ask you to restart the game from time to time (new game), in special if you choose new game and not a restart. Says "something went wrong, please restart the game, took to long time to start", something like that. Just restart it then and it will work.

Try to reinstall the beta patch, the one that came with this mod. If you getting the "Expansion" option in Expansions, activate it. Activate beta and Expansion before the Origins mod, then activate the DayZ mod.

Try this and come back and tell how it went, i can reinstall mine to remind myself on every step more precisely. But i think this is it.

I´m running it on Windows 7 64-bit in Program (x86).

Edit: Oh my? Restarting the game on a NEW GAME, not on saved games, lol! Sorry on that mistyping, my god! If you read this before i added (new game) here i´m sorry, lol! Off course not in an ongoing game. Just to a new game, new start.
1234 ... 11