Quantcast

No new mods or updatesfor Arma2 Daizy?

dave616
Been very quiet on here for a long time.  Is anyone planning to release anything new?

Re: No new mods or updatesfor Arma2 Daizy?

Niceonegunit
From what I understand, me and all the other modders have hit a brickwall in terms of new releases. At this point, very little has yet to be done in regards to DayZ, and its plausible settings, and environments. And also ArmA IIs engine and what can be achieved 'efficiently'.

We're really scraping ideas from the very rusty bottom of a barrel. A lot of them are very similar to other, already done ones. The ones that have yet to be done are usually far out of reach, requiring extensive recoding or an inflated amount of time to design.

Less updates is also to be expected, as people shift from ArmA II to ArmA III and DayZ standalone (the game is still shit lmao), or just lose interest.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: No new mods or updatesfor Arma2 Daizy?

Haleks
Agreed, at least as far as Arma2 is concerned. I am indeed continuing my projects on Arma3 - I'm just waiting on a few authorizations while finishing it. ;)

@Dave : I've posted a few infos on the 2018 thread.