Looking for 3D Modeling and 2D Texture Artists

Looking for 3D Modeling and 2D Texture Artists

Just some guy
This is unrelated to DayZ, but if there's out there any oldshool resident evil (game series) fan,
with some 3D modeling skills, We could use your help with re-creating Raccoon Police Department building from Resident Evil 2 on the Source Engine for "No more room in hell" game.
More info here:http://www.moddb.com/forum/thread/biohazard-project-is-recruiting1

Re: Looking for 3D Modeling and 2D Texture Artists

Lesley.Gloria
 A texture artist creates textures or skins and applies them to 3D model meshes. A map artist or background modeller creates static art.

Re: Looking for 3D Modeling and 2D Texture Artists

JamesGoblin
You can try on some more "artsy" places, say Polycount and such. I guess there's lots of aspiring beginners lurking around!?