LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

ap3x
Ok so I have arma 2 combined ops, I have OA installed but no OA folder which I guess the guide says I need, I don't have the steam version and I'm running win10; also the only game folder I have is in the program files (x86)/Arma 2
Folder

the @dayz folder is in the program files (x86)/Arma 2/@dayz

ANd the @daizy folder is at program files (x86)/Arma 2/@dayz/@daizy

I copied all the addon files from @dayz to @daizy/addon

And I'm still getting the deleted file error

PLEASE help I want to show this off on my twitch and YouTube channels so more people become aware of this mod!!!!

If anyone knows how to fix this or what to do to get this  to work PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help ASAP

Thanks in advance

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

ap3x
Are You Serious? 3 views and no one can help me? COME ON!

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Blaze
Try this,

Install Arma 2 then run the game. Once on the main menu quit to your desktop.
Install Arma 2 OA and and run the game as well. Once on the main menu quit once again.
Repeat process for additional expansions.

After you have installed everything, check your directory  and you should have a Arma 2 OA folder.

Hope this works

Make sure you have your startup params in correct order/format.

Hope this works