Quantcast

Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

Beast
Hi, I would like to know if there is a in-game mod or add-on that is like a ESP, so I can see where the AI are at on the mission I play on, I play Days of Survival and I don't think the AI vehicles are spawning so I would like to use the ESP to see.

Re: Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

Niceonegunit
Well, yes, there is an ESP.

But it is considered hacking. I wouldn't risk a ban to check vehicle spawns.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)