Quantcast

How to - LAN

Deanosaurus_Rex
I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I create a LAN server, and does it differ depending on what DaiZy variant I'm using, i.e. Factions or an extra map?

Thanks for the help!
Ray

Re: How to - LAN

Ray
Deanosaurus_Rex wrote
I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I create a LAN server, and does it differ depending on what DaiZy variant I'm using, i.e. Factions or an extra map?

Thanks for the help!
Well, the easiest way is to drag the mission file into MPmissions folder instead of Missions and then host a lan game through Multiplayer menu. Getting it to save is a bit more tricky.

Re: How to - LAN

Deanosaurus_Rex
Again, thankyou Ray!!!
Ray

Re: How to - LAN

Ray
Deanosaurus_Rex wrote
Again, thankyou Ray!!!
No problem.

Re: How to - LAN

Nikolas
if its tricky to save then how do you save?

Re: How to - LAN

billhood
and does it differ depending on what DaiZy variant I'm using, i.e. Factions or an extra map?

nawaz

Re: How to - LAN

Lesley.Gloria
Connect each end of your LAN cable into both of your computer's Ethernet port to connect both computers with each other. It's time to setup an IP address in both computers. Follow this same process in both of your computers. From the left sidebar, click on Change adapter settings.