Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

12

Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
Ain't screwing with you now. I know I'm a bit on while I'm on. After tweaking with Separatist I thought trying Epoch SP would be a good idea. The machine was on and I redid my Separatist anyways. Installed the DayZ Epoch SP files into the DayZ Epoch Client folder. With Epoch SP in the Client version it went from multiplayer to a working single player. Not earned any money yet. When I pitching tent it gives me exactly the options Epoch does with tint, lower, etc. I can storage money in my tent. And when i choosing upgrade option on tent it asks for a work bench. It spawns in like the other ones with a piece text on the screen about tents, cars, boats etc. It will resume right on save. No F1 option or command yet what i can see. No J menu in crafting. But it has the player menu to choose loot, AIs, zeds etc. Seen working AIs and choppers. Nothing is presented in the map. Just a blank map. Having the latest Chernarus map with all the opened buildings in it. Hospitals, red wooden houses and so on. Wood Pile says Craft lumber, Craft arrows, Craft Stick Fence on right click. And I need a Toolbox. Sandbags giving me four options to choose between on crafting. Bucket of Mortar. Blue SUV Epoch style (broken) with money storage. German shepherd. Gut Zombie. Take Zombie Parts.

And LAN is also working. Car patrol, dead, check wallet, empty 0 coins, Iron Ore, get in ATV as a driver. No auto fuel it seems and that's good thanks. Respawn. Yup! Working all day. It looks like the trader side in this not working, think it read about that on dayb.emyspot.com where I've got this from. And no missions? Should shown up in the map from the beginning? Coming back on that if it turns out to be missions after all. Who cares anyways.

Funny is isn't it? How things turn around. All and all 1.32GB, 1GB and 320mb, you read it right. Includes 4 WinRAR packages. I only installed the DayZ Epoch ones (2), 429 633 kB + 466 866 kB together. And the following Betas in the Russian texted 242 107 kB WinRAR package.

Happy playtime.

 Cast Fishing Pole, Must be near a shore or on a boat to fish.

 Have put this up while I'm doing it, much stuff happening. Afraid I'm missing out on it otherwise. Many small updates then.

On resume or save. Everything seem to work. Another dog, Chinook chopper transport, AI shots, fuel barrel (empty), craft fire barrel on right click, AI shooting at me (in this moment, typing), hes dead, told me "c" to invite. There we go AI is surely working.

Zombies are really dangerous in this. One hit bleeding, two mostly infected.

  Special Forces clothing, wear special forces, craft canvas, craft bandages right clicking on it. Looks like every execution in this mod adding at least 2 or 3 extra features to it. Every item has multiple functions. The Epoch loot is here. AIs, zeds, wildlife etc. works great and random like we want. You can easy play this like a survival mod if you want that. Pick your setting and run with it. Like a harder DayZ SPP with ten times more options to play with. Haven't checked out night time yet. Gonna do that next.

Maybe if you like you can add traders and missions in from other Epoch SP mods? Having one big Epoch that was way to complex for me to bother with. Complete. Same time for me at least, so happy not having that in this. Plain and simple with hundreds of options to fool around with on crafting, constructing only with out extra bullshit. Survive and build. Actually the opposite from LotD or LD, here you need one tool to craft 3-4 items and not the other way around.

Such a happy surprise this one turned out to be. Keeping you informed.

 Lumber Pack, Unpack, 3 Lumbers. 7 options on lumber right clicking it. Scrap Metal, Craft Pole, Crafting needs a fire within 3 meters. Complex crafting also need a workbench within 3 meters. Cinder Blocks, Keymarkers kit, Briefcase, Add 1 or 10oz Gold. Document, Examine, needs Hunting Knife, tells Fuel Tank install guide (in this case) that tells "Upgrade Vehicle". Sand Bag Fence crafted on the roof on a construction site building, on the second floor in a barn (real physics). Both Salvage and Repair on vehicles. Cloth-package, hunting knife and toilet paper crafts bandage. Wood pile, hunting knife and razor crafts arrows. Craft Stick Fence, Hatchet, Toolbox, 6x Wood Piles. Build Stick Fence, PgUp = raise, space, done.

A few odds in this mod, you getting the picture here. Not that familiar with Epoch, but think this is the old Classic/Vanilla Epoch build it's built on. Two map options, both is the extended version with opened buildings, hospitals, red houses, brown/yellow houses, car deports, (police stations) etc. The modified version got extra buildings (extensions) to it.

Tried it out with 4 AIs and no zeds for an hour or so (just crafting). Have to say that the DZAI, spawn_functions, spawnBandits_initialize.sqf file I always hinting on can work somehow different in different mods. Did see it in this mod as well. But it seems work in an another way here. Can sure say that Origins 100% having the (seek and destroy) feature to it. Battle every 10 minutes in that one with it active. Last Days kind of the same way. But here I'm not that sure. It acts so random here, maybe played this for 4 hours in total. And no funny business here at all. If it does further I'll come back on that. Let the mission-package be in this. Don't pull anything out.

Tried night as well. You got Armas street lights on in this. Don't think you can put the lights off. But you can take it out shooting it in game. If the reset/restarting server/game sets it back on default I don't know. If not you can choose to close down the lights you want. Anyway, lights on here and there, not all over. Still much better than in Separatist.

Would suggest 10% only once on loot, -35 AIs, 24H reset in this instead for 12H like in Separatist.

And an another surprise, no melee and main weapon in this neither? Yup! Looks like that function been removed. Lovely. You can have your melee in the slot but you have to go in gears and pick on it to use it. Separatist is not that pleasant with that. Only one slot in that. Drop it or don't use the others.

There you have it. A short brief on this mod. Awesome.

 Sure is a structure on SpawnBandits_initalize.sqf here as well. Trying it out a bit more. Think it fits here dependent on how it acts and how it appears. Not that static like Origins, acting more random here it looks. Bit more action that's all. Lazy enough in Origins. So I think I can handle it. Hard sucker tho. Next to Separatist in another way. A bit less survival in this, a bit.

 And yup. Can confirm that AIs sure is random. The SpawnBandits_initalize.sqf sure is random, just like the other AIs. Let that one be active. Don't touch. So pleased on how this mod runs.

 Have to put this in before I'm putting this brief to rest. Have to. Right click on a Empty Tin Can to Melt Into Bars. Amazing how it is, in this the littlest of tiny mods.

Unreal. No clue about the other Epoch thread here.Unbelievable. Anyways. Installment. Beta, DayZ Epoch Client 1.0.3.1, DayZ Epoch 1.0.3.0 into the Client folder. Userconfig in Arma 2 and missions in missions. Done. In that order. Start your game, activate your mod, see singleplayer in your main menu window. Play SP or LAN (MP). No Arma II Launcher or SFX is needed to run this mod.

Traders do work in this version.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Update in the main post here!

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
New update!

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
Update time!

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

fungusdread
how can i download this?

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

000000
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
000000 wrote
the new LOTD (land of the dead) have a trade system and epoch 1.0.5.1 ,- the crazy runner ladies are out

and nice vehicles around the map. xD , give a try maybe have less bug than epoch 1.0.3.1
Ohh? I sure will do that. Thx for the info. Updates at dayb.emyspot.com? If I don't have to deal with the lady-zeds I'm more than happy to play that one again. The new link you put up in Land of the Dead thread? Thx again!

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

000000
yep the latest i could find i posted there.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
fungusdread wrote
how can i download this?
dayb.emyspot.com Translate the page right clicking it if you need. Then click the thread under DayZ SP PREDATOR, the last line there is Epoch SP.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

000000
i was playing yesterday with this mod and i made couple of change:

1.- I replace the dayz_epoch and dayz_epoch_b for the ones comes with LOTD (land of the dead: i think this version is 1.0.5.1 ) and i dont get any error xD

2.- i change the gear/lodout items when new player respawn i added a m9sd or makarovSD as default.

this epoch pack is nice just i need to make the zombies walking. i dont need to download the pack because i have it since years in my disk but like always i just play couple of minutes.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/DayZ-Epoch-Singleplayer-td18332.html

i will play again today xD thx to brind up again this mod. ! xD

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
000000 wrote
i was playing yesterday with this mod and i made couple of change:

1.- I replace the dayz_epoch and dayz_epoch_b for the ones comes with LOTD (land of the dead: i think this version is 1.0.5.1 ) and i dont get any error xD

2.- i change the gear/lodout items when new player respawn i added a m9sd or makarovSD as default.

this epoch pack is nice just i need to make the zombies walking. i dont need to download the pack because i have it since years in my disk but like always i just play couple of minutes.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/DayZ-Epoch-Singleplayer-td18332.html

i will play again today xD thx to brind up again this mod. ! xD
Cool. But for now this runs great. And Epoch is as a new game for me pretty much. Never played it enough to get any rime or reason on it online.

And I don't think this link is active any more. Think dayb.emyspot.com is the way to go now.

You need to make the zombies walking? Why is that? In this mod 1.0.3.1 SP you got the player menu with individual settings on that as usual. You can give 'em 0% on running if you like.

Agree and thank you. Have to promote this mod. Looks awesome to me.

 Jeez? Nope the mod you linked was the 1.0.3.1.SP. Lmao. Jeez! The 1.0.5.1 SP the other hand is a muddle. Deleted the other post. Replaced it with this update.

 By the way. Read the last scribe in the thread you took the link from. And what date it was posted. Lol.

 Turning into a real shitshow now. Lol.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Vecuccio
What is this thread even about?
It looks like a load of nonsensical babble made by Google translator!!

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
The thread is about Epoch SP 1.0.3.1.

If you getting confused by this? That's my (update) mark, showing it's an update.

And yes I'm typing in real time while it's happens, so its been a bit inconsistent due to the nature of it. Pointing out random stuff so you get a wider and more sprawling picture of the mod. As many small pics as possible.

Nope. That's me using the google translate. Not by it. Me with google translate.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
Rach ... umm been gone  awhile, this is you made???

I read above 4 winrar files, ummm ... what instructions one unzipped?

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
ok found it over on dayb.emyspot.com

but what are these 4 files?  I can't figure out client/utilities/ect ..or where they go.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
BenevolentDevil wrote
Rach ... umm been gone  awhile, this is you made???

I read above 4 winrar files, ummm ... what instructions one unzipped?
Waow! Welcome back. How funny to hear from you again.Hope you're doing well. Missing our "gab" back and forth sometimes. Lol.

Nope. I'm not a modder. Ain't doing anything accord to that. I'm just promoting mods and stuff I really like. Can't help myself doing that. And the reason I'm putting the most up in (Unofficial DaiZy releases) is that I think peeps missing it out otherwise. But sure, it is (releases) as well, so.

Haven't the game on now. But you only need (if I got it right, my mod works perfectly) DayZ Epoch SP (Russian text attached to the rar-package I think it was) and the Epoch Client rar. Put the Epoch SP into the Epoch Client folder, then just launch your mod.

If not, do it the opposite way. But I think the Client only gives you multiplayer only. Then the SP into the Client giving you the singleplayer option in you main menu. You getting 4 rar-packages in the mod, but you only need the 2 mods I described.

Btw, try Olivs latest Chernarus FACTION version. You will not be disappointed.

Nice to see you again.

Yep. No Arma II Launcher or SFX files is needed to run the mod. LAN is also working by the way. Probably multiplayer as well if you wanna do that.

Oops! Can see the confusion on installment now. A bit fuzzy in the opening chapter in my main post to say at least. Did fix that. As said just Epoch SP into Epoch Client and the Userconfig in Arma 2/OA as normal, missions to missions.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
yeah I just took a long break for quite a while.
Where I moved to my internet has old lines, so multiplayer is still out for me.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
ok not sure what i'm doing wrong, but keeps telling me an error :
z\additions\dayzcode\ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp not found

z\additions\dayzcode\ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp not found
Odd? I will check that out as soon as possible. Haven't played it for some time now. But I think that was as I said. Actually reacting on how easy it was to install this. Never been able to manage Epoch SPs before. I'm looking it up.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
Yeah I think something is missing from the mission on the download.  I de-pbo'd the whole thing that file was not in it. I had to delete the mission from my arma2 for anything to work and not get that error.

I could have done something wrong .. I have no idea.

Wish that crazy russian would have had how to instructions.

If your version works Rachel, you could zip it , or rar it up and just email it to me.
12